Thursday, October 18, 2007

Comedy Recommendations...

Okay, so, on Thursdays, after I drop me, jr. at school, I go to my friend Scott M's house (you might recognize Scott M from the dedication in book three) and we listen to funny stuff. Currently, at this very second, we're listening to Patton Oswald. Hi-larious stuff, my friends.

If, like me, you enjoy a good, dirty laugh with filthy words but smart content, Patton Oswald is for you.

Also, if you're like me, and you enjoy a good, dirty laugh with filthy words and borderline retarded drug humor, Dave Attell is for you.

So, knowing that I love Dave Attell and Patton Oswald, who else will I like? Got any awesome recs of comics for to make me chuckle?

4 comments:

  1. It will always be Greg Behrendt for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Debra from the otherside (england!) here, I have almost finished the third book and desperately need to get my mitts on the no:4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS/ I didn't notice the comment topic so sorry :0)but if you want my comment on it then : I guess really uncomfortable is better than unreally uncomfortable as that would suggest you had a psychotic problem!

    ReplyDelete

Say some stuff! If you can't think of anything to say, leave a link to a cute dog picture. I'm easy.