Monday, November 26, 2007

A Night In The Life...

1:15 AM Damn. Still can't sleep. ::Pokes husband:: Are you asleep? Husband says, "YES!"
1:35 AM Maybe I should try to meditate.
1:37 AM Did I put the smoke detector back up after I took it down to change the batteries?
1:40 AM ::rummaging through coat closet:: What did I do with that damn smoke detector?
1:41 AM I don't care. It's not like we're going to have a fire tonight, and I really need to get some sleep.
2:35 AM Wait... was I just asleep? That's awesome!
3:12 AM Whazzz... whahuh? Why am I awake again?
4:40 AM Is it time to get up already? I feel as awake and alive as a new born babe, ready to face the world with-- wait, I've got two more hours to sleep.
5:11 AM This is getting ridiculous.
6:25 AM ::alarm goes off; snooze function engaged::
6:35 AM ::alarm goes off; snooze function engaged::
6:45 AM ::alarm goes off; snooze function engaged::
6:55 AM How the hell did I oversleep? I've been up all night long!

And now, for your enjoyment, some leaked audio from the upcoming Sweeney Todd movie. Listen to it, before it gets pulled by the YouTube police. And don't say I never gave you anything.





4 comments:

  1. Marvelous. Can't wait to get the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You woke up Mr. Jen? That's mean! ;-)

    Have a lovely day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say some stuff! If you can't think of anything to say, leave a link to a cute dog picture. I'm easy.