Six Random Things About Me
- I can walk on stilts. In fact, I'm so good on stilts, I can run on them. Unfortunately, I'm not real good at stopping.
- I know some American Sign Language. And I'm still learning. In fact, I think I might spend a little too much time on it, because I sometimes have dreams in which I'm signing.
- Every room in my house is painted a bright color. My kitchen is a bright red-orange, my living room is vibrant yellow, my office is cornflower blue, my bathroom is blindingly aqua, my bedroom (the most subdued color in the house) is forest green, Jr.'s room is sky blue, and the family room is pumpkin orange. I like colors.
- I can sing the Highlander theme song backwards. Are we here! Kings to be born! Universe the of princes! Seriously, I don't know how or why it came up, but I can sing the whole song backwards.
- I know all of the words to "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" by REM Again, I'm not sure why I need to do know it, or how I figured it all out, but I do and I did.
- I met Sarah Brightman in person. She was very tired. But she gave me her autograph.
I'm not gonna tag anyone. Do it if you want, don't if you don't. Whatever blows your skirt up.
Oscar noms are out, and I am required by law to say: