First of all, this is all Lori from Plainwell's fault. See, she told me a lovely story about Robert Plant in the comments section of my "Fourteen Men Over Fifty" post. She says:
"i met robert plant when he came to wings stadium in the 80's. he was lying shirtless in blue jeans on the grass hill behind the stadium. he was so nice and oh so golden godlike"
My New Year's Resolution this year is to find the hill Lori spaketh of and roll around on it like a cat trying to get its hair all over my nice clean laundry because, hey, I don't have anything better to do than lint roll seventeen Hot Topic t-shirts IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE A JOB OR ANYTHING!
Okay, where was I going with this? Ah, yes. My New Year's Resolution is to find this hill. I may take some grass clippings from it and preserve them carefully. I may try to do some kind of mythological spell to create a golem in his image, I might not. Let's not condemn me until I think this through and consult some Rabbis, okay?
My other New Years Resolutions are, in descending order of importance, excluding my Circa-1980-Robert-Plant-Golem one are:
1. Finish "Heavenly Sword" for the PS3, even if the final boss battle is so frustrating and boring that I want to lob the wireless controller through my tv.
2. Do some more VS. battles for my blog.
3. Stop being mean to my neighbor's dog. It's not its fault it keeps crapping in my yard. It's its owner's fault.
4. Drive away neighbors, convince Eric Estrada to move in next door.
5. Launch new reality show, "I Live Next Door To Eric Estrada".
That's my resolve, people. That tests the limits of my resolve, right there. What are your resolutions, if any?