Actually, never mind, go with that second one, it fits the situation so well. I'm actually under two very close deadlines, so I'll be returning with recaps just as soon as project #1 is finished and in the hands of my editor, and project #2 is finishing and in the hands of the work-for-hire guy and my agent.
In the meantime, I have compiled for you my greatest (unfortunately, 50 Shades unrelated) hits. While they are not just me, endlessly bitching about the book you love to hate, I think they're a pretty good guide to what goes on around here during non-recap hours:
- The One Where Dora The Explorer Goes To Tartarus
- What I Thought Happened When We Were Pulled Over By The Police
- The First Time I Blatantly Lied About Colin Firth
- The Second Time I Blatantly Lied About Colin Firth
- Hippies Made Something Scary In Kalamazoo
There. That should keep you going while I get these baseball players humping.